Participants and countries: Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia Venue place: Coka, Serbia
The training “In healthy body, healthy mind” will give a chance for participants to try in practice and learn about healthy lifestyles and use of different outdoor and sport activities as a way to foster social inclusion and active participation of youth while raising awayness about important issues in society. Participants will explore different problems concerning youth and ways to overcome them by different creative way of spending time in nature and doing sports. The training is designed for youth activist/ leaders and youth workers.
The objectives of training course are:
- To raise awareness about necessity of healthy lifestyles among youth
- To explore and exchange programs of good practice
- To explore different problems of youth that could be addressed by using outdoor/sport activities
- To creating different mini workshops for empowering active participation of youth by using sport/outdoor activities
- Implementing these workshops with local youth
- To raise awareness about active participation, cultural diversity and non formal education. - To raise awareness and learn the ways to ensure active participation of youth regarding healthy lifestyles
- To establish new future partnerships
- To contribute to future use of newly learned skills in future work of youth workers/activist/leaders with youth.
The methods implemented are: workshops, brainstorming, facilitated discussions, problem-posing, individual and group work, evaluation questionnaire and learning points, practical activities, exchange of good practices, exchange of previous knowledge and experience, introspection. The whole learning process will be based on non formal education learning and process oriented.
In order to register as participant, please contact us at email@example.com by 12 April 2014