This project is focusing on creativity and entrepreneurship. Creativity is essential element in becoming active citizen who has efficient communication skills. Being creative means being able to generate innovative project ideas, to attract people and to gain their attention, to find unexpected solutions for conflicts and problems.
In particular main topics of exercises and discussions are:
• Working in international teams and in the intercultural environment;
• Intercultural learning process;
• European awareness, especially awareness on realities and good practice examples;
• Team-building and motivating the team;
• Communication management in the team;
• Facilitation skills;
• Techniques of the creative thinking; Moreover, different European countries have experience in political and social transitions. experts, tools and best practices can be shared with countries that are struggling for real social transformation and the achievement of more democratic structures, via entrepreneurship in innovative and creative approach.
Main topics of discussions are Entrepreneurship, innovations, youth empowerment, social justice, and economical democracy, youth political and social participation. There are going to be organized visits to the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia as well as those young entrepreneurs who are willing to share their best and challenging practices will be hosted by us.
If you are interested in this project, please send us the bellow form filled in to firstname.lastname@example.org